How to Make Mold Removing Spray


Ways to Remove Mold

Caring for the home is an important part of everyday life.  Keeping it neat, clean and mold-free makes a very happy home.  Mold can accumulate on any area of your home especially those that are touched by water. If you are in San Diego, you will probably search online a mold remediation in San Diego and hope to find a reliable mold remediation contractor. But if you don’t want to shell out much of your hard-earned money, you can choose to find a natural remedy.

Though, looking for natural cleaners in the supermarket takes a lot of your time so to avoid it, make one using simple ingredients found in your kitchen and some essential oils.

Are you ready to learn how to cook up a do-it-yourself mold removing spray?  Here is what you need:

  • Use a glass spray bottle versus plastic bottles as the latter has some effect on essential oils.  You can use old vinegar bottles and put a spray top.  This is also a nice way to recycle.
  • Distilled white vinegar – 1 cup (Great source of  white vinegar
  • Thieves and Malaleuca oils – 15 to 20 drops each (Great sources of Thieves Oil and Melaleuca Oil)

All you need to do is put the 3 ingredients in the spray bottle and mix it up by shaking.  So how simple can that be?  You can use it to ward off mold even before they start.  Just spray it generously on your bathroom walls, let it stay for around five minutes and wash off with a sponge.  You can also use it on your kitchen sink without worrying on the effects of harsh chemicals as it contains natural ingredients.  So your dishes, pots, pans and kitchen utensils are safe from harmful chemicals with do-it-yourself, all natural ingredients and proudly made by you.

To get more insights of this mold remover, check out the full tutorial here… DIY Mold Removing Spray


  1. But any organic debris that lands on synthetics such as dead skin, dust or oils is a
    nutrient. Outdoors, radon isn’t a problem, but
    indoors it can accumulate and cause serious health problems.
    The drier the room is, the less chance there will be for mold to